Blitz Wargaming - Tourney Poll

Steel God

Blitz Wargaming - Tourney Poll

Post by Steel God »

I've decided to organize a Tournament and would like some feedback to gauge interest generally and in regards to platform of choice. The Tournament will be Bracketed format and I'm shooting for 32 players at least. There will be prizes (one provided by the ever generous folks at WDS game for the winner of the Tournament, and another prize provided by the folks at Blitzkrieg Wargaming that will be awarded as a "door prize" via raffle among all entrants....details on that when the Tourney is set up). Right now I'm focused on the platform to use (FWWC or PzC are the choices) and if there's enough players who would be interested. I'd appreciate it if you could take the time to answer my poll over at the Blitz. Thanks.

https://www.theblitz.club/message_board ... ?tid=76397
"Listen, I can design a better pencil, but I can't stop someone from sticking it up their nose." - John Tiller
Warhorse

Re: Blitz Wargaming - Tourney Poll

Post by Warhorse »

Steel God wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 1:55 pm I've decided to organize a Tournament and would like some feedback to gauge interest generally and in regards to platform of choice. The Tournament will be Bracketed format and I'm shooting for 32 players at least. There will be prizes (one provided by the ever generous folks at WDS game for the winner of the Tournament, and another prize provided by the folks at Blitzkrieg Wargaming that will be awarded as a "door prize" via raffle among all entrants....details on that when the Tourney is set up). Right now I'm focused on the platform to use (FWWC or PzC are the choices) and if there's enough players who would be interested. I'd appreciate it if you could take the time to answer my poll over at the Blitz. Thanks.

https://www.theblitz.club/message_board ... ?tid=76397
Interesting!
Live now, pay later...