No Leader in Getting Started Tute ?

Forum for the Squad Battles games series
RichLink

No Leader in Getting Started Tute ?

Post by RichLink »

In the Getting Started Intro there is no Capt. Wall ( Officer in soft cap ) leading a squad nor do I see the three parts " Ranger Challenge " scenario that 'The Mack" is playing on UTube ?

Probable it`s me ?
gerry58

Re: No Learder in Getting Started Tute ?

Post by gerry58 »

The help file talks about Capt. Goranson and he is there. The Rangers Challenge is scenario number 6

Gerry
Carlos

Re: No Leader in Getting Started Tute ?

Post by Carlos »

RichLink wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 12:14 pm In the Getting Started Intro there is no Capt. Wall ( Officer in soft cap ) leading a squad nor do I see the three parts " Ranger Challenge " scenario that 'The Mack" is playing on UTube ?

Probable it`s me ?
Can you provide a link to the video and timestamp? Assuming you're talking of Eagle's Strike I can find no officer named "Wall".
WDS Support
gerry58

Post by gerry58 »

Saving Capt. Wall
Embis

Post by Embis »

This scenario was edited to correct some longstanding errors in the order of battle. These errors meant the radio operator "Corporal Trabert" effectively outranked the Lieutenant, I think there were several other issues with the rankings too.

In the process of the edit some of the "heads" have changed. The version "The Mack" is playing is the older version of Ranger Challenge part 2 which pre-dates the edit and that's why it looks different to yours.

I also note the graphics in the getting started document have not been updated to reflect the changes in the OOB so the RTO still appears as a senior officer in the screenshots. My apologies, I have to put my hands up to this, I made the edits and didn't update the documentation.
RichLink

Post by RichLink »

Carlos wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 12:27 pm
RichLink wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 12:14 pm In the Getting Started Intro there is no Capt. Wall ( Officer in soft cap ) leading a squad nor do I see the three parts " Ranger Challenge " scenario that 'The Mack" is playing on UTube ?

Probable it`s me ?
Can you provide a link to the video and timestamp? Assuming you're talking of Eagle's Strike I can find no officer named "Wall".
My bad on " Wall".
"The Mack" is :