Big Gettysburg Scenario-Please see Edit

Forum to share all game modifications
3-37 Armor

Big Gettysburg Scenario-Please see Edit

Post by 3-37 Armor »

EDIT IMPORTANT!: with the new 4.05.1 update I've discovered that this scenario for some reason no longer works. While it will load, and the unit roster display can be seen, the map is blank now. When I checked the scenario description it now appears as a jumbled mess of numbers and letters. This happens in the game itself and in the editor. This is not the first time I've encountered this particular problem, and for me (sadly) it's the last. I've taken down the files, and my apologies to those who may encounter the same problems with 4.05.1. I have no desire to promote any further a defective piece of work, and certainly no desire to continue trying to fix any problems.
Last edited by 3-37 Armor on Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
Excelsior

Re: Big Gettysburg Scenario

Post by Excelsior »

Thank you for the time and effort you took in making TSS. Specifically, thank you for increasing the value of the supply counters and adding the extra supply. There may now be enough supply to last all 4 days (the extra artillery ammo can't hurt either).
nelson211005

Re: Big Gettysburg Scenario

Post by nelson211005 »

Thanks very much. it sounds good.