I enjoy the Squad Battles Series...but?

Forum for the Squad Battles games series
RichLink

Re: I enjoy the Squad Battles Series...but?

Post by RichLink »

Warhorse wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 2:26 pm :| in
RichLink wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 1:38 pm
Warhorse wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:07 pm You can extend it with text editor too as well during game, do that often as well, when working out victory conditions.
Yes !! Glad you posted that ! Reading through the extensive editing Docs ( in the game Manuals Folder ) and with the help of a friend, I was able to introduce smoke for the Rangers 60mm mortars in " Wild " Bill` s set of Ranger`s scenarios, just creates a new scenario. I found all those MG 42`s with interlocking fields of fire a bit to bloody for my play style. The Mod tools allow the creation of almost an infinite number of new scenario's.
Not sure if you have my West Front mod for Eagles Strike or not, but look at what I did with WP ammo, it wasn't just smoke!!
Just downloaded, can`t see ( I am dumb ) any install instructions ?
Warhorse

Re: I enjoy the Squad Battles Series...but?

Post by Warhorse »

RichLink wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:24 pm
Warhorse wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 2:26 pm :| in
RichLink wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 1:38 pm

Yes !! Glad you posted that ! Reading through the extensive editing Docs ( in the game Manuals Folder ) and with the help of a friend, I was able to introduce smoke for the Rangers 60mm mortars in " Wild " Bill` s set of Ranger`s scenarios, just creates a new scenario. I found all those MG 42`s with interlocking fields of fire a bit to bloody for my play style. The Mod tools allow the creation of almost an infinite number of new scenario's.
Not sure if you have my West Front mod for Eagles Strike or not, but look at what I did with WP ammo, it wasn't just smoke!!
Just downloaded, can`t see ( I am dumb ) any install instructions ?
Did you download it from up in the mods area? There is instructions in the post on West Front? You must own Eagles Strike, however!
Live now, pay later...