Sprinf Awakening 45 little Mods (Jison style) + PzB style Maps

Forum to share all game modifications
Hellway

Sprinf Awakening 45 little Mods (Jison style) + PzB style Maps

Post by Hellway »

Hello, this is a little Mods for The last PzC Title "Spring Awakening 45". Changes : Flags and Unit Box for the Info bar on the left, Flag for the Phase Box, vertical and horizontal info bar in Jison style and new Bulgarian Mortar without Nato symbols (correction posted today). Install with JSGME (it's a "ready to use" folder with PzB terrains mods too) or copy the files in your game folder... Have fun.

(attachment : see last post)

Sincerely, Hellway.
Last edited by Hellway on Mon Apr 01, 2024 1:47 pm, edited 5 times in total.
PopeAdrian

Re: Sprinf Awakening 45 little Mods (Jison style) - no maps

Post by PopeAdrian »

Hellway wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:24 pm Hello, this is a little Mods for The last PzC Title "Spring Awakening 45". No map here but Flags and Unit Box for the Info bar on the left, Flag for the Phase Box, vertical info bar in Jison style and new Bulgarian Mortar without Nato symbols (correction posted today). Install with JSGME (it's a "ready to use" folder with PzB terrains mods too) or copy the files in your game folder...Have fun.

Spring Awakening 45 Jilson Mods.7z

Sincerely, Hellway.
Incredible. Looking forward for more!
Hellway

Post by Hellway »

Thanks. Since today with Horizontal Info bar and new Vertical...I have many of this Mods style for the PzC games series if needed.
Hellway

Post by Hellway »

Hello, here's the final version I'm planning to create for all the titles in the PzC series that haven't been lucky enough to have a "Jison" Mod dedicated to the flags and V and H info bars. Let me know what you think, and if any of you are interested. I've rediscovered the font I used back then, and with a bit of fiddling with Paint.net, I've managed to use it, but I still can't give it the "book cover" inlay look. If anyone has any ideas, they'd be most welcome. Thank you for your help.

(13.53 MiB) Downloaded 15 times

Sincerely, Hellway

Capture d’écran (1330).png
Capture d’écran (1331).png
PopeAdrian

Post by PopeAdrian »

Hellway wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 7:09 pm Hello, here's the final version I'm planning to create for all the titles in the PzC series that haven't been lucky enough to have a "Jison" Mod dedicated to the flags and V and H info bars. Let me know what you think, and if any of you are interested. I've rediscovered the font I used back then, and with a bit of fiddling with Paint.net, I've managed to use it, but I still can't give it the "book cover" inlay look. If anyone has any ideas, they'd be most welcome. Thank you for your help.

Sincerely, Hellway

Capture d’écran (1330).png

Capture d’écran (1331).png
Sir, this is incredibly awesome. Thank you so much for your work. I am very much enjoying your mod!
Hellway

Re: Sprinf Awakening 45 little Mods (Jison style) + PzB style Maps

Post by Hellway »

Thank you very much, it's always nice to see a supporter. Feel free to download my last post, which contains the same artifacts for PzB titles that didn't receive a Jison treatment (the others can be found on the net and I can provide you with the link if you need it). The terrains Mods (PzB style - West, east, Winter) are also "findable".

Sincerely, Hellway.