Scenario Dialogue box?

Forum for the Napoleonic Battles games series
Plain Ian

Scenario Dialogue box?

Post by Plain Ian »

When opening up Camapaign Waterloo WDS 4.02 I was a bit confused because I wasn't getting a scenario dialogue box explaining the choice of scenarios?

I eventually worked it out that there is a Prompt for Scenario setting under the Settings tab? I've never ever noticed this in Panzer Campaigns and I don't think I touched this when I upgraded from 4.01 to 4.02?

Is the default unticked for 4.02?

It seems to be working as normal in other Napoleonic games I have which is Napoleons Campaigns in Russia and Wellington in the Peninsula?
rahamy

Re: Scenario Dialogue box?

Post by rahamy »

Not sure how it got de-selected for you, but it is certainly not something we turned off. Glad you worked through it ok though!
Rich Hamilton
WDS Operations Manager
Plain Ian

Post by Plain Ian »

Hmm yep I suspect it was me. Probably like this at 4.01 as well. I don't play the Napoleonic series much.....or read up the manuals although the 4.02 manual looks nice.

The PzC Manuals used to be in two parts. One was for what the buttons did (GUI) and the other was for how to play the game. I never read the first one much. :|

Thanks again.

Ian
Ed Tanktread

Post by Ed Tanktread »

Thanks again to everyone involved in the major improvements to this series. I have Campaign Waterloo 4.02, but I can not find scenario descriptions.
rahamy

Post by rahamy »

Ed Tanktread wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:12 pm Thanks again to everyone involved in the major improvements to this series. I have Campaign Waterloo 4.02, but I can not find scenario descriptions.
Go to the File menu, choose Selection... and that will open the file selection dialog box. Then click each scenario and you will see its description.
Rich Hamilton
WDS Operations Manager
Ed Tanktread

Post by Ed Tanktread »

Thank you.