Game fixes please Danube 85

Forum for the Modern Campaigns games series
Trajan CF

Game fixes please Danube 85

Post by Trajan CF »

I reported 2 glitches Sept 2021.....

1) movement logarithm glitch, the drag drop, highlight click/hold, move cursor , release, unit that then moves to the hex is jacked, its as if it cannot 'think' or plan more than 2-3 hexes ahead a great part of the time, units move themselves into some nutty predicaments....... playing with fog of war on it makes it extremely laborious as you must must click each and every single movement hex.

2) the British army of the Rhine bridging units don't bridge, when I instruct a valid unit to begin bridge ops, what I get is a message not saying 'bridge ops', but 'plotted'....'....an entire army has no bridging capacity.
Trajan CF

Re: Game fixes please Danube 85

Post by Trajan CF »

You know, I reported these issues over a year ago via email, (July 30th 2021). Was told they'd get to it,they were "not focused on that series right now, and there's a ton of other things occupying our time"

Okay, well, you certainty seem to have had time to do what you've done so far, so when may I ask will you 'get to this series'?

Can I at least get a response? Something...
rahamy

Post by rahamy »

We're looking into it, as that series is due to get a round of updates before the end of the year, if all goes well. Please keep in mind what happened last year, and the transition that has taken place...
Rich Hamilton
WDS Operations Manager
Dion

Post by Dion »

I think it should be easier to blow bridges considering the period's firepower, especially when you use nukes. I haven't played in awhile, so this may have already been fixed, if not please consider it.