Getting Started Tutorial one

Forum for the Panzer Battles games series
rickier55

Getting Started Tutorial one

Post by rickier55 »

Trying to follow the Getting Started Tut. 1. After moving the Engr. to the hex north of Kraut Corner, The I recieved no fire and the German Unit in Kraut corner is still not spotted so can't follow on with the Arty Firing. I've tried 3 times.

Is this working as intended?

Thanks
Rick
Carlos

Re: Getting Started Tutorial one

Post by Carlos »

No, it's a known issue with the tutorial scenario that will be fixed in a future update.
WDS Support
rickier55

Post by rickier55 »

Xerxes77 wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 1:27 pm No, it's a known issue with the tutorial scenario that will be fixed in a future update.
Thanks for quick reply. I'll just proceed and come back to artillery when i spot some units.

Thanks
Rick
rickier55

Post by rickier55 »

Actually, on fourth start of this, the German unit in Kraut Corner fired at engineer and I was able to spot and follow tutorial.

Thanks
Rick
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Just as an aside...with ALL my games (except STEAM [per their recommendation]) I run them in as the ADMINISTRATOR. All my Tiller/WDS games are configured like that. Sometimes you get some issues 0n some programs [game -non game]if you don't run as ADMINISTRATOR.
FWIW

P.S. I have more then a few titles from Tiller/WDS and they are solid in support and patching-Very reliable.