Dino Mod for Squad battles: Grenada

Forum to share all game modifications
Capitan_Alatriste

Dino Mod for Squad battles: Grenada

Post by Capitan_Alatriste »

Hi!
I'm a fan of the Squad battles series and I wanted to make some special modding for Halloween. :o
So I took the most "Jurassic Park" setting and made some "what if" scenarios where a younger John Hammond joined the Marines and had his research funded and weaponized by them. :twisted:

The Dinos are modded horses with intrinsic Armor and Assault-only weaponry, and a "brain" (a single crewman) that allows them to keep fighting if their rider gets downed or dismounts (remember, a rider on a horse or dino gets x4 assault value, so it will be less functional).

The objective of these missions are to ambush, hunt & take down a group of Cubans fleeing by the runaway. The mod adds three different missions, thought to be played as Americans vs AI. There's balanced one, which can be won with a bit of cunning; a hard one winch will requiere the greatest skills and good dice rolls, and an easy one to learn the basics of dinos. They show different quantities of Cubans in different state of disarray.

Oh, and don't dismiss a (eventually) dismounted Hammond. His shotgun packs a very big punch!

Image.

To install just make a copy of SQ Battles Grenada (although I only added art and DB entries, the original files will be replaced!), copy the zip to the game file and "extract here".

If I see interest I may expand this little universe later on. :lol:
Attachments
Dino Ambush Mod for SB-Grenada.zip
(484.08 KiB) Downloaded 41 times
Cédric Monget

Re: Dino Mod for Squad battles: Grenada

Post by Cédric Monget »

:D :D :D