Forum Software & Feature Changes

Forum for official news from Wargame Design Studio
Grim.Reaper

Re: Forum Software & Feature Changes

Post by Grim.Reaper »

Is there the ability for users to change themes, for example selecting a dark theme in the forums? Not a huge deal but would help during nighttime reading.
chris_merchant

Post by chris_merchant »

you may wish to setup a quick quiz for registrations, that should stop the spam dead.
Christian Hecht

Post by Christian Hecht »

May sound silly but is will there be an option for the userinfo to be placed on the left?
Général Christian Hecht
Commandant en Chef de la Grande Armée
Comte et Baron de l'Empire

Napoleonic Wargame Club
XXXCorps

Post by XXXCorps »

zovs wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 9:21 am
Strela wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 7:48 am
zovs wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:44 am Oh that is a nice teaser! SW in Italy in 44!

We can't wait....
Yes, a bit cheeky ;)
Love it!

I think the SW series is great, it just needs three shots in the arm, France 44, Italy 43-45 and East front 1941-45.

A 1940-43 NA campaign would not hurt either lol
I would love to see more SW games and those three you list here would certainly fit the bill.
richfed

Post by richfed »

I didn't realize that it's only been a year since you guys took over John Tiller's great games. I must have stumbled upon you just about that time. Just want to say that you are doing a masterful job of bringing his games back to life. Better than ever. So much accomplished in so little time! Not only the games but the website & forum. Great treat for all the old gamers out there. Thank you for that surprise gift - the free Little Bighorn. That little "dust-up" has been one of my life's passions.

I'll keep an eye out for titles with the 4.04 [or later] updates and try to pick up one or two when I can. Thanks again. Your work is truly appreciated!