Fancy a game?

IainF

Fancy a game?

Post by IainF »

Hello all,

I am very much up for games. I only have Leipzig & Waterloo at the moment and will be ok to play any sized scenario - I do actually like the more 'operational' games so don't be shy about suggesting them!

Not bothered which side I play and can easily do at least one turn a day.
pyrax

Re: Fancy a game?

Post by pyrax »

I'm up for a game. I have Waterloo, I'm fairly new to these games and PBEM but I'm learning a lot. I don't have a preference for a side/scenario. I can play a turn a day as well.
Compass Rose

Post by Compass Rose »

IainF wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:16 am I only have Leipzig & Waterloo at the moment
Two of my all-time favorites from the series!

Good Luck in your games!
IainF

Post by IainF »

pyrax wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 1:14 pm I'm up for a game. I have Waterloo, I'm fairly new to these games and PBEM but I'm learning a lot. I don't have a preference for a side/scenario. I can play a turn a day as well.
Nice one. I'll PM you to get things started.
Christian Hecht

Post by Christian Hecht »

Despite having just two, Waterloo is very favorite in the NWC and Leipzig... well Leipzig is just a must have as a fan of this period, you just can't miss the Battle of the Nations. The game is very handy as you can try small scenarios depicting small but interesting & important action in the Battle of the Nations, but you can also go for the real McCoy and play the full battle, one of the longest in the Napoleonic Wars. Medium sized scenarios are also there.
Général Christian Hecht
Commandant en Chef de la Grande Armée
Comte et Chevalier de l'Empire

Napoleonic Wargame Club
Jakmin

Post by Jakmin »

Potrei anche essere interessato alla battaglia completa di Waterloo 4.02. Non sono un esperto, e dovremmo verificare alcune regole opzionali. 3,4 turni a settimana. Preferenza francesi. Sono stato fermo molto tempo, quindi all'inizio potrei essere un po impacciato. Se sei ancora libero scrivimi in PM.
"The army will never forget that under the eagles, from a simple soldier, he was elevated to a worthy man of courage and intelligence.
Marshal, duke or king. The French soldier
became an equal citizen in right and glory."
Jakmin

Post by Jakmin »

I might also be interested in the complete battle of Waterloo 4.02. I am not an expert, and we should check some optional rules. 3,4 turns per week. French preference. I've been down for a long time, so I may be a bit clumsy at first. If you are still free write me in PM.
"The army will never forget that under the eagles, from a simple soldier, he was elevated to a worthy man of courage and intelligence.
dukemat

Post by dukemat »

Jakmin wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 4:18 am I might also be interested in the complete battle of Waterloo 4.02. I am not an expert, and we should check some optional rules. 3,4 turns per week. French preference. I've been down for a long time, so I may be a bit clumsy at first. If you are still free write me in PM.
I will play the Allies if you are interested.

email me at dukemat@yahoo.com
Jakmin

Post by Jakmin »

I've accepted too manyinvites in the last week, more later certainly