Display whether Leader is Subordinate or not

Forum for the Civil War Battles games series
rahamy

Re: Display whether Leader is Subordinate or not

Post by rahamy »

Steve_R. wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 8:48 am
rahamy wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 3:34 pm You are misunderstanding... this is not leaders from lower command levels, but rather secondary leaders within the same command. For example, the Glorieta getting started scenario from Forgotten Campaigns. Fire it up with no FOW and look at the Rebel side:
So the "subordinate" label comes within that single unit structure, not the over all army structure.

Make sense?
Yes, now I see. Now that I have an example that I can examine, I know what to look for in the future. Part of my problem is (age related) vision impairment. I have to put my nose almost to the screen to see the yellow (even with glasses). Thanks very much for taking the time to respond.
Good deal...and on the vision note, not sure you are aware of it, but Microsoft has a tool built into Windows called Magnifier which will allow you to see areas of the screen like you are using a magnifier glass.

Windows_Settings.png
Rich Hamilton
WDS Operations Manager
Steve_R.

Re: Display whether Leader is Subordinate or not

Post by Steve_R. »

rahamy wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 9:49 am Good deal...and on the vision note, not sure you are aware of it, but Microsoft has a tool built into Windows called Magnifier which will allow you to see areas of the screen like you are using a magnifier glass.
I will have to look into it. I'm playing these games under Linux (Mint) by using a Windows emulator (bottles). Whether the Magnifier is available or not, I do not currently know.