Mexican - American War

Forum for the Early American Wars games series
john3905

Mexican - American War

Post by john3905 »

I have no illusions that this is a favorite in the community but I enjoy it a great deal especially when learning about the era. Perhaps its a good idea to create a new subtopic for each game in this series? Although the AI is ok in some battles, in others they are speed bumps, so interested in finding opponents. The game includes the Mexican American War as its named, but also contains all the Texas Revolution Battles as well. I don't expect any replies soon :D but maybe at some point...

Cheers
rahamy

Re: Mexican - American War

Post by rahamy »

Hi John, the "Oppoent Finder" section is the place to post for matches - viewforum.php?f=55

If traffic grows over time to where a separate sub-forum is needed for each game we can do that, but right now the traffic really doesn't warrant it. 8-)
Rich Hamilton
WDS Operations Manager
john3905

Post by john3905 »

Rich= you are 100% right! Also trying to generate some talk, playing Bexar as I type this :)
HerrDak

Post by HerrDak »

Its a great game, I play It constantly.

I love how different the mexican and American armies are. The mexican army with his excelent cavalry and sheer numbers and the American army with his good quality infantry and brutal artillery.

Im playing the Contreras scenario right now.

Ejército Mexicano