Submitting a Help Desk Ticket

Forum for official news from Wargame Design Studio
rahamy

Submitting a Help Desk Ticket

Post by rahamy »

There are two ways you can open a Help Desk ticket, or Support request:

1) Fill in the form at the bottom of our Support page, or the "Ask a question" form on any of the Product Pages.

https://wargameds.com/pages/support-wds

2) Send an email directly to HelpDesk@wargameds.com - this is the best method if you need to send in an attachment.

If you are reporting a problem with the functioning of a game it is best to include a save game file that illustrates the problem and will allow us to load it up - quickly define the problem - and fix it. This lets us see all the relevant information and removes any need for guess work on the programmers part. A game file is infinitely better than a screen shot.
Rich Hamilton
WDS Operations Manager
rahamy

Re: Submitting a Help Desk Ticket

Post by rahamy »

Another important point - state the game you are talking about, and the version number you are using. :D
Rich Hamilton
WDS Operations Manager
jamieg

Post by jamieg »

Hi;

PzC Orel is installed on my computer but does not show in WDS Menu Program. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but it did not appear. Is there a limit to how many games the Program will support? I have 51and Orel was the last game installed.

Jamie
rahamy

Post by rahamy »

jamieg wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 2:09 pm Hi;

PzC Orel is installed on my computer but does not show in WDS Menu Program. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but it did not appear. Is there a limit to how many games the Program will support? I have 51and Orel was the last game installed.

Jamie
You need to grab the latest version of the Menu program. It supports everything released to date with the exception of the Vienna Demo. That will be covered by the next update.

https://wargameds.com/pages/resources-other-downloads

There is no limit of games - but the program has to be coded to support them.
Rich Hamilton
WDS Operations Manager
jamieg

Post by jamieg »

Thanks! I should have thought of that!
OldMan 68

Post by OldMan 68 »

I know this might not be the right forum but today I tried to access your site all I get is your forums all other WDS sites I get a 404 error is it down
Due to Collection Addiction, I'm the Proud Owner of all WDS ACW, Napoleonic, Early American, Musket and Pike, WW I & II, Campaign and Battles, Modern Campaigns, Strategic,Squad Battles,Naval Campain Titles Plus all Demo's :D
Strela

Post by Strela »

OldMan 68 wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:28 am I know this might not be the right forum but today I tried to access your site all I get is your forums all other WDS sites I get a 404 error is it down
This was posted on our Facebook page:

Just an admin note: We changed our DNS servers today - our changes last week were not enough). Things seems to be routing fine here on the East Coast, USA - but if you have problems accessing our website just give it a few hours and all should be ok. https://wargameds.com/

The issue is that it does not appear to have propagated in a few hours and if not resolved soon we may have to go back to our host to do a deeper dive.