Indragnir's mods (and more)

Forum to share all game modifications
erick_repie

Re: Indragnir's mods (and more)

Post by erick_repie »

Attached Indragnir fine Kharkov 42 (4.03) mod scn .... with Sov AI order addition, to allow vs AI game.
Attachments
#02_VARIANT 1_Campaign-Full. Second Battle of Kharkov + Operation Frederikus.rar
(22.25 KiB) Downloaded 58 times
Geyerfalck

Post by Geyerfalck »

erick_repie wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 12:44 pm Attached Indragnir fine Kharkov 42 (4.03) mod scn .... with Sov AI order addition, to allow vs AI game.
Thanks mate, this is a very cool addition.
“In war, the moral is to the material as three to one.”
N. Bonaparte
erick_repie

Post by erick_repie »

Geyerfalck wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 2:12 pm
erick_repie wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 12:44 pm Attached Indragnir fine Kharkov 42 (4.03) mod scn .... with Sov AI order addition, to allow vs AI game.
Thanks mate, this is a very cool addition.
On turn 10 AI already infront of Nepokrytoye
The scn will be updated based on AI gains as I played with .... (right now is in turn 10).
AI objective will be update add along of my game progressed/result. Means that if AI succeeded in achieve objective (given on turn 1) - for example on turn 11- then additional AI order will be added for new objective. Their AI overall objective should be following the historical way. My limited source is Kharkov 42 by Robert Forczyk.
erick_repie

Post by erick_repie »

Image The old russian armour is very weak with defense 3-4 which quickly falling in drows against german inf and AT
which had 4-6 HA value.

This feature made historically Sov tank advantage (early stage) diminished. Maybe HA of german inf/AT should be tone down abit (HA 2 (inf), 4 (37mm AT)) to reflect historical outcame

Forgive me for the big picture ...still learning how to upload the smallest one.