France '14 Opponent

Forum for the First World War Campaigns games series
bmcfar01

France '14 Opponent

Post by bmcfar01 »

Hello all! New to the forums. Anyone up for a medium length France '14 scenario?

Bryan
devoncop

Re: France '14 Opponent

Post by devoncop »

Hi Bryan.

I love the WW1 games but as of now I only have Serbia 14 and Easy Prussia 14. In the absence of any offers for France 14 I am more than happy to give you a game in either of the other games.

I am early retired so can make at least a turn a day if needed.

All the best

Ian (in the UK)
bmcfar01

Post by bmcfar01 »

Ian,
Sorry I am late getting back to you. I had posted on the WWI campaigns section and didn't see the opponents section of the forum, so I forgot to check on this post

I have been planning to download again East Prussia '14. I had it on an earlier lap top that began running too slow. I will let you know when I have done so, and we can get a scenario going.

Bryan
(U.S.)
bmcfar01

Post by bmcfar01 »

Ian,
I got East Prussia. Let me know which scenario you would be interested in playing. I don't mind playing the Russians.

Bryan
devoncop

Post by devoncop »

Hi Bryan,

No worries at all.

How about 0826-03 Samsonov and the Wolves ?

Has good review scores for balance on "The Blitz" wargame site.

My email is devoncop at all dot com

Thanks for coming back to me.

Either email me with the first turn or let me know your email and I will set the game up and send it to you.

Default rules are fine.

All the best

Ian
carsten

Post by carsten »

Hi all,

I got East Prussia about a month ago, my first WGDS game, and have been playing the smaller scenarios against the AI, feeling ready to play another person(s). EP, France, or Serbia.

My life is pretty full right now, but I think I have time for a small game. Things should settle out in a month or so and then I should have time to commit to something bigger.

Cheers, Carsten