PzC – Zovs Mods

Forum to share all game modifications
PaulSan

Re: PzC – Zovs Mods

Post by PaulSan »

I know that 'EAW' stands for Early American Wars, but I still think 'EAW' also stands for European Air War for all you Microprose fans out there
zovs

Post by zovs »

PaulSan wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 9:00 pm I know that 'EAW' stands for Early American Wars, but I still think 'EAW' also stands for European Air War for all you Microprose fans out there
Thats funny.
Beta Tester for: War in the East 1 & 2, WarPlan & WarPlan Pacific, Valor & Victory, Flashpoint Campaigns: Sudden Storm, Computer War In Europe 2
SPWW2 & SPMBT scenario creator
zovs

Post by zovs »

Greetings, sorry for the delay, but I had a massive heart attack on August 20. I have not updated or touched any of my modules/modifications since the end of July. But I plan to continue work this fall, so please be patient as I put my health ahead of hobby for a while.
Beta Tester for: War in the East 1 & 2, WarPlan & WarPlan Pacific, Valor & Victory, Flashpoint Campaigns: Sudden Storm, Computer War In Europe 2
PaulSan

Post by PaulSan »

Rest and take care of yourself
Ruskolnikov

Post by Ruskolnikov »

I am very sorry to hear of your health issues and hope that you are have fully recovered or are well on the way to a full recovery.
zovs

Post by zovs »

Thank you everyone!

I am doing much better and getting stronger and healthy then before. Still getting used to things again. And most likely in the winter I'll finish up my PzC, MC and FWWC mods and post them when done.
warhero88

Post by warhero88 »

Hi Don,
I really appreciate the time you and other modders put into making mods that the broader user community can use if they choose. When I go to the Dropbox link in your first post of this thread, I don't see a PzC Mod folder, just Modern and First WW. Am I missing something or is there another link for the PzC Mods?
Also, from skimming your various threads it looks like much time was spent looking at color combos for readability. Do your mods for instance increase the font size in the Unit display window (which I find very difficult to read with my set up)?
Thanks!
zovs

Post by zovs »

I am in the process of redoing the PzC mods, so I took the files out of the DB for now. I also am redoing the MC and FWWC, but left the old ones in for some reason (lost some time due to the heart attack and some memories are gone, lol).

No I can't make the fonts bigger in any of the games, but I can make them more readable, by making darker backgrounds and less "immersive art", while it adds color and flavor in the immersive bucket, it does little good in the readability and playability it my mind. So I tend to go with form and function. The new modes I am using what map makers use for map cartography profession and my counter and UI mods are based on the old board wargames of old and modern UI graphic design concepts (i.e., readability for playability).

Currently working on several projects but when they are wrapped up I want to finish off the PzC mods and updates.
skc

Post by skc »

Looking forward to completion of the PZC Mods, but do look after your health and don't rush things. Again thank you so much for the effort you and others all make for the joy of all. May joy be your reward. :D
PopeAdrian

Post by PopeAdrian »

Very much looking forward to your mods zov! I love your ww1 and modern campaigns stuff! Im so hyped for panzer campaigns!