Cannot get PBs Normandy to work

Forum for the Panzer Battles games series
Outlaw Josey Wales

Cannot get PBs Normandy to work

Post by Outlaw Josey Wales »

I deleted and then went to Task Manager and made sure there was nothing Normandy in there. I've saved all the updates from the past. Tried 4.01 and didn't work. DL'd 4.01 and still didn't work. Kursk worked, Normandy didn't. I've tried several times and it does not open. Any help would be appreciated.
Sunbather

Re: Cannot get PBs Normandy to work

Post by Sunbather »

So I take it you're double clicking the icon and nothing happens?

Some suggestions:

Reboot your PC and try again.

If that doesn't help, uninstall the game via Windows app manager and then delete the rest of the folder manually (if there is a rest). OPTIONAL: search your gaming drive and your system drive for "Battles of Normandy" and delete any files that might show up. Then reinstall the game.
rahamy

Post by rahamy »

Outlaw Josey Wales wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 1:03 pm I deleted and then went to Task Manager and made sure there was nothing Normandy in there. I've saved all the updates from the past. Tried 4.01 and didn't work. DL'd 4.01 and still didn't work. Kursk worked, Normandy didn't. I've tried several times and it does not open. Any help would be appreciated.
Contact the Help Desk for this type of thing, as it is system specific. It's likely related to Toolbars.

Helpdesk@wargameds.com
Rich Hamilton
WDS Operations Manager
CheerfullyInsane

Post by CheerfullyInsane »

I had the same problem.
Fixed it by using the 1.03 update first, then the 4.01.