Phone Numbers

Forum for subjects that are not covered in the dedicated forums
rahamy

Phone Numbers

Post by rahamy »

Gents,

It would be helpful if you included a phone number in your Store Account profile. I've had several cases where our emails were going to spam and the customer thought we weren't replying to them...a quick phone call and voice mail left resolved the issue...but I can't do that if there is no phone number listed. We will never call you for any marketing purposes, only to resolve issues, and then only as a last resort.

The page to login to your Store account is here:

https://wargameds.com/account/login?ret ... %2Faccount

If it says "no account found" that simply means you haven't completed the account setup process. Drop us an e-mail at HelpDesk@wargameds.com and we'll get you a link to do that.

And, especially if you use a web based email service, it is a good idea to add helpdesk@wargameds.com to your address book to increase the chances of us not getting sent to your spam/junk folder.
Rich Hamilton
WDS Operations Manager
zovs

Re: Phone Numbers

Post by zovs »

I logged into my account but did not see way to add a phone number.
Beta Tester for: War in the East 1 & 2, WarPlan & WarPlan Pacific, Valor & Victory, Flashpoint Campaigns: Sudden Storm, Computer War In Europe 2
SPWW2 & SPMBT scenario creator
RickyB

Re: Phone Numbers

Post by RickyB »

zovs wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 8:47 am I logged into my account but did not see way to add a phone number.
I had that same question, but found if I edited address, I think it was, there was a place for a phone number also.

Rick