New Info Bar - Jison style

Forum to share all game modifications
Hellway

New Info Bar - Jison style

Post by Hellway »

New Info Bar - Jison style. Use it if you like it... ;-) - (Its equivalent for Civil War titles is available on the Forum)

BlankboxV.7z
(266.71 KiB) Downloaded 81 times
Capture d’écran (1297).png
Jward1951

Re: New Info Bar - Jison style

Post by Jward1951 »

Very nice!
Raymond

Post by Raymond »

Thanks Jward,

I have downloaded the blankbox. Looks great!

Raymond
Hellway

Post by Hellway »

Thanks...
Dolos

Post by Dolos »

Hellway wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 7:14 pm New Info Bar - Jison style. Use it if you like it... ;-) - (Its equivalent for Civil War titles is available on the Forum)

BlankboxV.7z

Capture d’écran (1297).png
The 2D map displayed here is beautiful. Is it a default in one of the Napoleon games or a mod? If a mod, can you point me to where I can download a copy? I recently purchase Waterloo &Leipzig and would love to use this map.

Thanks
Dolos
Dolos

Post by Dolos »

Disregard my question regarding the 2D map mod. I found the Ferris mod further down in this forum. I have it installed and it really adds a nice historical touch to the game.
Bill-Peters

Post by Bill-Peters »

The old maps are wonderful for their artistic look. I used them for the RBR game maps for Belgium. Time permitting, I was hoping to do the entire Waterloo Campaign map starting with the Fleurus map to the south, which includes Ligny and map out all the area up to just south of Brussels.

The thing with working with those maps is that I had to use TWO map overlay images. One was from the Ferraris maps and the other was a Belgian topo map. Its quite an undertaking but once it would be finished then things like curving "Old Roman Road" would be corrected and so on.

The Ferraris image maps also lend a real help to the location of hedges and other details. It was worth the time to do the "Two Overlay Format" and maybe if I get the time I will complete the map. In the meantime, look at the Fleurus map in RBR for the amount of detail I poured into that map.

Note: there are no less than FOUR historical map renditions of Charleroi that I found. Its the one thing about the Fleurus map that might be incorrect.
Hellway

Post by Hellway »

I'm with you for the graphic aspct of the Maps from this superb mods. Perso I play with this but with the vanilla counters...have fun.