SB STRIKE EAGLES 4.03 [Spanish Campaing & Scenarios] (ENDED)

Forum for the Squad Battles games series
IcemanTS

SB STRIKE EAGLES 4.03 [Spanish Campaing & Scenarios] (ENDED)

Post by IcemanTS »

***PROYECTO FINALIZADO (23/02/2024)***
Solo comentaros que ando trabajando en ello, que ya tengo las campañas en castellano/español de España y bastante avanzados los escenarios (ando por el '32-La Cantera', paciencia hermanos).
Por cierto reportar un error en la descripción del 5 escenario de la campaña del 70º, donde al supongo obviar a Will bill Wilder, sale en la 1 linea de texto la descripción en vez del autor, eso en la versión inglesa, en la mía en español ya esta corregido.

Para instalarlos:
1) Cread dentro de las carpetas Campaign y Scenarios una carpeta llamada XXX_originales y moved (no copiéis, MOVEDLOS; esto es mas obvio en los escenarios donde el nombre del archivo ya esta en español y asi no salen duplicados) todos los archivos *.scn y *.cpd. Asi nos aseguraremos de no dañar nada y sera facil volver a dejarlo como estaba, en el fascinante caso de que algo fuera mal.
2) Descomprimir el archivo StrikeEagleCampaña.zip en la carpeta Campaign... y el StrikeEagleEscenarios.zip en la carpeta Scenarios.

Ic3m@n fuera. Disfruten...

StrikeEagleCampaña.zip:
https://mega.nz/file/uxNHlJwK#5riFsIPan ... _lec-zens8
StrikeEagleEscenarios.zip:
https://mega.nz/file/30sHxQpR#WpAaNLvLU ... oLyoQZ7ito

In English, courtesy of Google...
***PROJECT COMPLETED 2/23/2024***
"I'll just tell you that I'm working on it, that I already have the campaigns in Spanish/Spanish from Spain and the scenarios are quite advanced (I'm working on '32-La Cantera', patience brothers).
By the way, report an error in the description of the 5th scenario of the 70th campaign, where by I suppose I ignore Will Bill Wilder, the description appears in the 1st line of text instead of the author, that is in the English version, in mine in Spanish it is already corrected.
To install them:
1) Create within the Campaign and Scenarios folders a folder called XXX_originales and moved (do not copy, MOVE THEM; this is more obvious in the scenarios where the file name is already in Spanish and thus there are no duplicates) all the *.scn and *.cpd files. This way we will make sure we don't damage anything and it will be easy to put it back as it was, in the fascinating case that something goes wrong.
2) Unzip the StrikeEagleCampaña.zip file in the Campaign... folder and the StrikeEagleEscenarios.zip in the Scenarios folder.

Ic3m@n out. Enjoy..."
Last edited by IcemanTS on Fri Mar 08, 2024 8:01 am, edited 5 times in total.
No plan of operations extends with certainty beyond the first encounter with the enemy's main strength...
Ashcloud

Re: Strike Eagles 4.03 Spanish Campaing & Scenarios

Post by Ashcloud »

Nice.
Warhorse

Post by Warhorse »

Cool!!
Live now, pay later...
Strela

Post by Strela »

IcemanTS wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:05 am By the way, report an error in the description of the 5th scenario of the 70th campaign, where by I suppose I ignore Will Bill Wilder, the description appears in the 1st line of text instead of the author, that is in the English version, in mine in Spanish it is already corrected.

Ic3m@n out. Enjoy..."
Thank you, I have just fixed the description. Will be in the next patch.
IcemanTS

Re: Strike Eagles 4.03 Spanish Campaing & Scenarios (ENDED)

Post by IcemanTS »

IcemanTS wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:05 am ***PROYECTO FINALIZADO (23/02/2024)***

In English, courtesy of Google...
***PROJECT COMPLETED 2/23/2024***
Pues eso, que ya esta terminado. Agradecería reportarais cualquier error, de traducción u omisión de la misma, GRX.
Ic3m@n Fuera. Disfruten...

In english...
Well, that's it, it's already finished. I would appreciate it if you could report any errors, translations or omissions, GRX.
Ic3m@n Out. Enjoy...
No plan of operations extends with certainty beyond the first encounter with the enemy's main strength...