Replacements France 14

Forum for the First World War Campaigns games series
Uxbridge

Replacements France 14

Post by Uxbridge »

I have noticed that only some units get replacements in France 14 some like Guards and Artillery never do. I can understand why this makes sense but I would like to know which do and don't as my units have waited in vane for a couple of days to find this out. It may say somewhere but I can't find it.
Volcano

Re: Replacements France 14

Post by Volcano »

Unfortunately there isn't an easy way to find this out, without having the OOB editor which isn't available.

But I can tell you pretty easily that more or less all "ordinary" infantry have replacements (usually around 2% or so), and that is all. Elite infantry do not, like Jaegers or Guard, Zouaves, or the entire BEF. You can pretty much base it on something like this: if the infantry has A quality, then they don't get replacements. If the infantry has B quality, then they mostly do not get replacements, unless the unit is of the "ordinary" infantry (ie. they are the same type of infantry unit as all the other C and D quality units).

Other than that, artillery, elite infantry and cavalry rely on recovery only to regain strength.

Hope that helps...