Printed info

Forum for the Strategic War games series
trutyjoh

Printed info

Post by trutyjoh »

Hi; Relatively new to this system - old warmer... I'm a planner, I use maps and OOB to plan out initial set up etc. I can screen grab the maps and I was able to get the parameter tables as reference material but I would like the general OOB with start locations (example Sealion - would love to get the name and starting locations of the German units to plan the invasion). Any where/way I can get this info
Thanks
Dion

Re: Printed info

Post by Dion »

Being nonhistorical, you may only be able to find German starting locations and theoretic deployments for British troops. This may help: https://wargameds.com/blogs/news/game-o ... il-8-to-14, as it lists some books that are available. Hope this helps!
Carlos

Re: Printed info

Post by Carlos »

trutyjoh wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:44 pm Hi; Relatively new to this system - old warmer... I'm a planner, I use maps and OOB to plan out initial set up etc. I can screen grab the maps and I was able to get the parameter tables as reference material but I would like the general OOB with start locations (example Sealion - would love to get the name and starting locations of the German units to plan the invasion). Any where/way I can get this info
Thanks
If you're screen grabbing the maps, perhaps you will find the File->Snapshot menu option useful. It will create a .bmp of the full map on your disk.
WDS Support