Changelog.

Forum for the First World War Campaigns games series
stormbringer3

Changelog.

Post by stormbringer3 »

I'm looking these titles over and when I try to look at any of the three changelogs it comes up with file not found. Is there any way to find this out?
Thanks.
rahamy

Re: Changelog.

Post by rahamy »

Just checked within France '14 and the changes file launched for me. You need to have Adobe Reader as the default PDF reader in order to ensure it works from the menus. You can download and install it for free from the link below.

https://get.adobe.com/reader/

In the event you don't want to do that, you can go into the directory where the game is installed and double-click on it that way. Default path is C:\WDS\France '14

Or, as a third option...you can download and install the free Menu Program which will allow you to access not only all the documentation for each game from a single interface, but also every exe associated with each game:

https://wargameds.com/pages/resources-other-downloads
Rich Hamilton
WDS Operations Manager
stormbringer3

Post by stormbringer3 »

Thanks for the reply. I have Adobe and in every other game series I can open all the changelogs, designer notes, getting started user manual etc. I like to look at those things when deciding on a purchase. In this series I can open everything but the changelog. For some reason my PC won't do that changelog when it will do all the others.
Carlos

Post by Carlos »

rahamy wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 6:55 am Just checked within France '14 and the changes file launched for me. You need to have Adobe Reader as the default PDF reader in order to ensure it works from the menus. You can download and install it for free from the link below.

https://get.adobe.com/reader/

In the event you don't want to do that, you can go into the directory where the game is installed and double-click on it that way. Default path is C:\WDS\France '14

Or, as a third option...you can download and install the free Menu Program which will allow you to access not only all the documentation for each game from a single interface, but also every exe associated with each game:

https://wargameds.com/pages/resources-other-downloads
Rich, I believe he's considering a purchase & he means the v4.0 Changelog PDF posted on the store page for each of the FWW titles, under Downloadable files. I checked and the files don't seem to be available.
WDS Support
rahamy

Post by rahamy »

Xerxes77 wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 2:25 pm Rich, I believe he's considering a purchase & he means the v4.0 Changelog PDF posted on the store page for each of the FWW titles, under Downloadable files. I checked and the files don't seem to be available.
Ahhh, ok, I will check into that now. :o
Rich Hamilton
WDS Operations Manager
rahamy

Post by rahamy »

stormbringer3 wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 10:29 am Thanks for the reply. I have Adobe and in every other game series I can open all the changelogs, designer notes, getting started user manual etc. I like to look at those things when deciding on a purchase. In this series I can open everything but the changelog. For some reason my PC won't do that changelog when it will do all the others.
Ok, sorry, misunderstood your first post. I have corrected the links on all three product pages for the Changelogs.
Rich Hamilton
WDS Operations Manager
stormbringer3

Post by stormbringer3 »

Thanks, what great customer service!
rahamy

Post by rahamy »

Welcome, just let us know if you need anything else!
Rich Hamilton
WDS Operations Manager