Bulge 44 Bug

Forum for the Panzer Campaigns games series
Steel God

Bulge 44 Bug

Post by Steel God »

Playing Scenario 16_01s_alt in Bulge 44 as a PBEM game. We're using the recommended optional rules from the scenario notes. Both players are using version 4.0

We've played 11 turns and the Allied players turn 11 he sent me his file. When I open the file it asks for my password, I enter and it asks if I'd like to see the replay. I select yes and hit enter and the screen that pops up is the turn 1 at start of the scenario, nothing happens on the replay and then it switches to the actual scenario that was in play (turn 11) but the "time has expired" indication pops up and then the game is declared an Allied Victory and the Music starts. The VP screen that is showing while the music plays is from our game, roughly where it was on turn 11.

Any ideas? Anyone seen a bug like this before?
"Listen, I can design a better pencil, but I can't stop someone from sticking it up their nose." - John Tiller
Strela

Re: Bulge 44 Bug

Post by Strela »

Steel God wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 7:27 pm Playing Scenario 16_01s_alt in Bulge 44 as a PBEM game. We're using the recommended optional rules from the scenario notes. Both players are using version 4.0

We've played 11 turns and the Allied players turn 11 he sent me his file. When I open the file it asks for my password, I enter and it asks if I'd like to see the replay. I select yes and hit enter and the screen that pops up is the turn 1 at start of the scenario, nothing happens on the replay and then it switches to the actual scenario that was in play (turn 11) but the "time has expired" indication pops up and then the game is declared an Allied Victory and the Music starts. The VP screen that is showing while the music plays is from our game, roughly where it was on turn 11.

Any ideas? Anyone seen a bug like this before?
Please log a support ticket via our support page here: https://wargameds.com/pages/support-wds

We can then determine next steps.