Please make toolbar selections sticky

Forum for subjects that are not covered in the dedicated forums
JPVee-511

Please make toolbar selections sticky

Post by JPVee-511 »

To avoid repetitive clicking after loading and during a game, would it be possible to make sticky the player-enabled options on the toolbar? It would go a long way to have the same options enabled after loading up a save and what not. A prime example is the 'Highlight Org' option, which annoyingly gets reset even during the same turn after I decide to inspect a computer-opponent tile.

I love the Modern & Panzer Campaign series; they're my go-to games. As a consequence of playing them so much, the aforementioned complaints have become irresistible despite all the WDS improvements of late.

Thanks for your consideration.
rahamy

Re: Please make toolbar selections sticky

Post by rahamy »

Using the Highlight Org example, any time you use another Highlight feature that option will be forced the change, as you can't have two criteria highlighted at the same time. For example, when you open the Artillery Dialog that takes over the Highlighting routine. So, many items aren't practical to remain selected.

Also, suggest investigating the plethora of hotkeys offered. 'Q' toggles Highlight Org off/on - I use that rather than the button myself.
Rich Hamilton
WDS Operations Manager