PzC – Zovs Mods

Forum to share all game modifications
Ruskolnikov

Re: PzC – Zovs Mods

Post by Ruskolnikov »

Hi...maybe I am blind but where are the links for PzC please. The files I downloaded from the link on page 1 are only for Modern Campaigns and WW1

Thanks
zovs

Post by zovs »

I removed the one for PzC, since I am going to rebuild them.
Beta Tester for: War in the East 1 & 2, WarPlan & WarPlan Pacific, Valor & Victory, Flashpoint Campaigns: Sudden Storm, Computer War In Europe 2
SPWW2 & SPMBT scenario creator
Ruskolnikov

Post by Ruskolnikov »

OK thanks. East Prussia 1914 looks great
zovs

Post by zovs »

Ruskolnikov wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 6:26 am OK thanks. East Prussia 1914 looks great
Thank you!

I hope to have rebuilt all the PzC titles by at least the end of April if not sooner. Will keep you posted here.
Beta Tester for: War in the East 1 & 2, WarPlan & WarPlan Pacific, Valor & Victory, Flashpoint Campaigns: Sudden Storm, Computer War In Europe 2
Hongar

Post by Hongar »

Yes please. I'm waiting for your update :D
BETA Tester: WEGO Stalingrad, Strategic Command: American Civil War
PopeAdrian

Post by PopeAdrian »

Hey Zovs! Any updates on this work? I can't wait to get my hands on your mods!
zovs

Post by zovs »

Yes, I am still working things over. I have a major overhaul of not only counters, UI, unit info box but now the map elements as well.

While I respect what Jison originally did and the fellow that has been porting over his work, I don't like the smaller unit counters or some of the terrain effects in that set of mods. So my mod address that, of course based on my own preferences and bias from the old board war gaming days.

The good news is that I'll have a major update for the PzC series and also the MC series as well as the FWWC series. I have a less extensive up for the EAW series but that is down the road apiece as well as the NB series.

I have had a few projects at work and some summer stuff that has distracted me from finishing up things but hoping to get things set and finalized shortly.

The wait will be worth it.
PopeAdrian

Post by PopeAdrian »

zovs wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:24 am Yes, I am still working things over. I have a major overhaul of not only counters, UI, unit info box but now the map elements as well.

While I respect what Jison originally did and the fellow that has been porting over his work, I don't like the smaller unit counters or some of the terrain effects in that set of mods. So my mod address that, of course based on my own preferences and bias from the old board war gaming days.

The good news is that I'll have a major update for the PzC series and also the MC series as well as the FWWC series. I have a less extensive up for the EAW series but that is down the road apiece as well as the NB series.

I have had a few projects at work and some summer stuff that has distracted me from finishing up things but hoping to get things set and finalized shortly.

The wait will be worth it.
Im super hyped! Thanks so much for the update!
Strela

Post by Strela »

I should also mention that Don has been a hero behind the scenes here helping us on a range of projects at WDS. We don't want to leave him with too much idle time!!!
zovs

Post by zovs »

Strela wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:00 am I should also mention that Don has been a hero behind the scenes here helping us on a range of projects at WDS. We don't want to leave him with too much idle time!!!
Thank you for such kind words, and yes I have been busy so while I am still working on my PzC, MC and FWWC mod, I have been a bit delayed. They will come, there is 30+ titles in those three series (and I started tinkering with EAW just the counters for now and they do look cool, lol).

Will be worth the wait, just taking me a bit longer.