SBWW2 MOD for Advance of the Reich

Forum to share all game modifications
Big Ivan

Re: SBWW2 MOD for Advance of the Reich

Post by Big Ivan »

Yeah, I have to agree with All_American on his assessment! Your SB WWII Mod for Squad Battles rocks Mike!!
Warhorse

Post by Warhorse »

All_American wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 8:52 pm Loving this mod since last year, Mike. Easily my go-to Squad Battles content. Many thanks.
You're very welcome!!
Live now, pay later...
Warhorse

Post by Warhorse »

Big Ivan wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 11:05 pm Yeah, I have to agree with All_American on his assessment! Your SB WWII Mod for Squad Battles rocks Mike!!
Thanks brother! More to come!
Live now, pay later...
All_American

Post by All_American »

Hey Mike.

Just played the "Alpine Bolt" scenario as the Italians. Italians have bunch of reinforcements coming according to the dialogue page, but none of them showed up. Could be worth taking a look.

Also, is the Sidi Bou Zid scenario released? I can see the screenshot but couldn't find it in the mod. It is one of my favorite battles of the Africa Campaign and would love to play it!
Warhorse

Post by Warhorse »

All_American wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:54 pm Hey Mike.

Just played the "Alpine Bolt" scenario as the Italians. Italians have bunch of reinforcements coming according to the dialogue page, but none of them showed up. Could be worth taking a look.

Also, is the Sidi Bou Zid scenario released? I can see the screenshot but couldn't find it in the mod. It is one of my favorite battles of the Africa Campaign and would love to play it!
I will take a look at it tonight, thought everything was working ok!? Do you have version 24?

Yes, Sidi Bou Zid is done, but let me make sure it is in the download!
Live now, pay later...
All_American

Post by All_American »

Warhorse wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 4:53 am

I will take a look at it tonight, thought everything was working ok!? Do you have version 24?

I have the version 23 as it is the only link I could find in the thread.
Warhorse

Post by Warhorse »

All_American wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:31 am
Warhorse wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 4:53 am

I have the version 23 as it is the only link I could find in the thread.
Ahh sorry, think 23 is the latest, will check to see if that scenario is in it, qas a recent creation, needed tested, so maybe not in the release yet!
Live now, pay later...
Warhorse

Post by Warhorse »

That scenario would have a wd prefix to it, btw!
Live now, pay later...
Warhorse

Post by Warhorse »

OK, took a look at it, when I converted it for SBWW2, I forgot to change the 1944 to 1940, should work fine now, just updated the zip, thanks for the observation!

RE Sidi Bou Zid, it isn't tested yet, a lot of my testers are not available, would you or someone else like to test it out?
Live now, pay later...
Warhorse

Post by Warhorse »

Ok, am going to hold off on this mod until the new updates come out for Squad Battles. I will need to do a ton of work with graphics to make it compatible, especially over 800 vehicles will need "adjusting"!!
Live now, pay later...