What Future Titles Would You Like To See?

Forum for the First World War Campaigns games series
Alan Sharif

Re: What Future Titles Would You Like To See?

Post by Alan Sharif »

All those would be great. I hope we see them at some point, and that I live long enough to play them. :)
rahamy

Post by rahamy »

Verdun1916 wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 7:49 am With that said, the NAP series then would be the best suitable platform for the Crimean and the Franco-Prussian War.
Actually, an adapted M&P engine - as the M&P OOB is by far the most flexible giving the designer the ability to set movement points, victory points, etc. on a per unit basis - enabling to differentiate between elite units and conscripts for example. It also has all the cavalry functionality of the Nap engine which can then be customized by the PDT files.
Rich Hamilton
WDS Operations Manager
Verdun1916

Post by Verdun1916 »

rahamy wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:36 am
Verdun1916 wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 7:49 am With that said, the NAP series then would be the best suitable platform for the Crimean and the Franco-Prussian War.
Actually, an adapted M&P engine - as the M&P OOB is by far the most flexible giving the designer the ability to set movement points, victory points, etc. on a per unit basis - enabling to differentiate between elite units and conscripts for example. It also has all the cavalry functionality of the Nap engine which can then be customized by the PDT files.
Cool! :D
Alan Sharif

Post by Alan Sharif »

During the Armchair Dragoon's Podcast, with Rich Hamilton, the subject of the WW1 series arises. The question is 'when shall we see a new title', to which the answer is that this in unknown at this time. However, there are 'several titles in development'. Good news indeed.
keoman

Post by keoman »

Would really like to see a simulation of von Mackenson's 1915 Gorlich-Tarnow campaign.
Alan Sharif

Post by Alan Sharif »

That would be another winner. I think from 1915 onwards, with the odd exception, the East Front has more to offer than the West, till Cambrai.
GMcClellan

Post by GMcClellan »

Alan Sharif wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 3:49 pm That would be another winner. I think from 1915 onwards, with the odd exception, the East Front has more to offer than the West, till Cambrai.
The dismantling of Romania would be more interesting than Verdun, when you get right down to it...
Scenario Designer: Naval Campaigns & Musket and Pike
Alan Sharif

Post by Alan Sharif »

I have to agree.
ASPARTANSPEAKS

Post by ASPARTANSPEAKS »

I know it came a wee bit after WW1 ended but I'd love to see a game covering the Russo-Polish war of 1920.
Alan Sharif

Post by Alan Sharif »

With you 100%. The Finnish Civil War and the Russian Civil War too. Oh, I could just go on and on.